Ring Floodlight Cam – Black
Upgrade your floodlights
Ring’s Floodlight Cam is a powerful floodlight, but it’s also much more. It’s a security camera with a 110-decibel siren, and its companion mobile app is fully loaded with features. It does need to be hardwired, but it connects to standard junction boxes and easily replaces existing wired floodlights for a substantial home security upgrade with minimal effort.
Monitor your blind spots
Advanced dual sensors provide a massive 270º field of view for motion detection. When someone enters that motion zone, the ultra-bright LED floodlights come on and a notification is sent to your phone. You can then use the app to view live footage in real time from wherever you are. Keep in mind, the camera’s 140º field of view may not capture every event that triggers the floodlights.
Press the talk button to have a chat with your visitors, or — if they are uninvited guests — press the alarm button to activate the 110-decibel siren to scare them off.
Optional cloud storage
The camera streams live footage to the app 24/7, but if you want to save or send video clips, you’ll need a Ring Protect plan. Ring Protect is a subscription-based cloud storage service. The basic package ($3/month or $30/year) covers a single camera and allows you to save and share your Ring videos from that camera. You get a free, 30-day trial subscription when you activate your Ring device.
Installing multiple Ring devices? The Ring Protect Plus plan ($10/month or $100/year) includes cloud storage for unlimited Ring devices at a single location.
Just ask Alexa
I also have good news for Smart home fans — Ring cameras will work with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for voice control. If you have an Amazon Fire TV, or an Echo Show or Spot, you can ask Alexa to show you the live stream from your Floodlight Cam.
Part of your ring of security
Remember — Ring Floodlight Cam is just one piece of your home protection puzzle. Fill in the gaps with these other Ring devices:
- Video Doorbell
- Spotlight Cam
- Alarm Security Kit
- Chime or Chime Pro
- Solar Security Sign
- Stick Up Cam
- hardwired home security camera with motion-activated ultra-bright LED floodlights
- view 1080p HD video from anywhere
- night vision lets you see in the dark
- two 3000°-Kelvin, 1800-Lumen motion-activated floodlights
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi® (2.4 GHz)
- advanced dual sensors provide 270° field of view for motion detection
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when motion is detected
- camera has 140° field of view for recording
- app features include:
- adjustable motion zones and scheduling
- 110-decibel alarm activation
- two-way talk
- live view
- smart zoom with panning
- “Shared Users” functionality for sharing access to your Ring devices with other users
- optional cloud storage subscriptions available for saving or sending video clips
- compatible with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for voice control
- mounting base: 4-3/4″ diameter
- camera: 2-3/4″W x 4-1/2″H x 2-3/4″D
- please note that due to sensor configuration, this product can only be mounted vertically
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 8SF1P7-BEN0